rss

Look who's here.....again?

Hello peeps! After taking a (bloody long) break from blogging. I'm back! Yes you baskets I'm not dead, disappointed? Cheh wah, I'm talking as if I've got tons of peeps reading my blog :P Nevertheless, expect more action and posts to come from me! :D

Anyhoooo, lemme start off my *ahem* 'first' blog post with how my day went.

It's been a very very long time since I woke up anytime after 10. Welp, today was the day, and a good day it was indeed! Woke up to the addictive aroma of mum's cooking. With the company of a bunch of relatives and a 10 month old baby running around the house and trying to climb and jump off every single piece of furniture she could, lunch was superb!

Finished lunch and spent some well deserved time hogging the net, doing my own stuff, yada yada yada... Some quality myself time it was :D

But the highlight of the day was this - Headed down to the curve with ma sis after dinner to deliver some goodies to a girl we've never met before. As punctual as I am *perasan*, I reached the curve about 7.30, half hour before the appointed time. We headed to starbucks, where I was supposed to meet her; got myself a cup of nice hot vanilla cappuchino and started surfing away on my phone. I waited a good 40 minutes before deciding to text her asking where she was, and that was when my phone rang 'Hey Kenneth, I'm actually at Starbucks for quite some time d, was chilling that's why didn't call you' ............ and that's when I raised my head and realised she was the girl sitting at the opposite table, that arrived at the same time I did. Talk about the irony, people, the irony =.='

And after that guess who I saw when I was walking back to my car?! Rudy and Ean from Hitz.fm! Lol, I personally am a big fan of the morning crew. Wanted to talk to them but unfortunately walked pass d. Ish!

Overall, today was a good day. Was very satisfied today as I finally was able to take a break off my hectic schedule and spend some time bonding with a long abandoned friend - myself.

More picture posts coming soon, I'm out, Cheers!

0 comments: